Wednesday, December 17, 2014

into the fear

                   “The showcase”  (final part 1)

It was too irrelevant that my school is going to have this every semester, but my first time with this showcase was pretty nerve racking due to the English teacher putting too much pressure on us telling us this has to be perfect. I was saying to myself yeah this is what big corporations have to do right? So as the time goes on I start to realize that we are still in school and not yet, we meet those standards because face it this is a type of district where this is a big dropout rate but this school was doing for a reason so ass the first week went by (2 weeks from presentation) the rejection started to come after me, but that not that the problem because that does not affect me as much as when I’m hungry. So that week went by and no one knows how the setup is going to be everybody remembering there lines by this point (1 week left) everybody was at that point on their project I was a bit suspicious of how easy it is when you look at the teachers when they there teaching and you’re like “Hu maybe it’s not so bad” but I was wrong…….. The day came for this maybe i was going to pass you know, but as the time was clicking one of team members wasn't coming and he hasn't be coming for the time we where introduce to the project. This had been one of toughest decision i'v ever had to make should i leave or no? so our time came when  we where called everyone was looking at the door the guy name was Joaquin, he never dress as told.

No comments:

Post a Comment