Monday, November 3, 2014

dance therapy





Dance/Movement Therapist
Duties and responsibilities:
In one of the topic standing as the title this covers as an instructor giving people therapy by dancing or if recommended by clinic or other sorts of medical services by opposing traditional method of normal therapy and stepping away from as one might call it “no fun in doing it”. dance therapy is the psychotherapeutic use of movement and dance to support intellectual, emotional, and motor functions of the body. As a form of expressive therapy, DMT looks at the correlation between movement and emotion.] A typical DMT session has four main stages: preparation, incubation, illumination, and evaluation. Organizations such as the American Danc Therapy Association and the Association for Dance Movement Therapy, United Kingdom maintain standards of profession and education throughout the field. DMT is practiced in various clinical settings.
Salary: $40,000-$50,000 (a year)
Education: The Board of Directors of the American Dance Therapy Association set the following recommendations as minimal requirements in working with children.  You must have a Master's degree in dance/movement therapy or related field, knowledge, understanding, and demonstrated competencies acquired through education, supervised internship, or work experience.


                       


Reflection: from my voluntary I wouldn’t work their but if it was the last job on earth I would take it, but because of job I’m still looking forward to I don’t set my mind on other things that put’s me away from everything I’ve already set but this is a job I would recommended if one is active and into sport’s or in dancing in matter of fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment